Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A-Z Tag

Debbie tagged me. It's a pretty fun one.
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached, for Seven years!
B- BEST FRIEND: Todd and my sister's
C-CAKE OR PIE: Cake... German Chocolate
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: chap stick..Burt's Bees
F- FAVORITE COLOR: purple
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: pregnancy, twice
H- HOMETOWN: Acworth, GA
I- INDULGENCES: Coke...NOT DIET
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July!
K- KIDS: Savana & Jacob
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: June 30, 2000
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: neither..I don't eat much fruit
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: scared of the dark...all bad things happen in the dark
Q- QUOTES: The grass is greener on the other side of the hill
R- REASON TO SMILE: two beautiful kids, and wonderful husband!!
S- SEASON: Summer..I love swimming
T- TAG two FRIENDS: April & Brieanne
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I like to shoot guns!!
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: American Eagle
W- WORST HABIT: worrying too much
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: ultrasound
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: mexican
Z- ZODIAC: Sagittarius

4 comments:

bevany said...

Yay! I'm glad you did it. It's fun learning new things about people. Arctic Circle was fun. Let's do something again soon!

Brad Milkwick said...

T-walka: Get the high school video up. Upload it to youtube and link it to your blog. If it's too long, you can split the video up into several 10 minute segments. Check out my videos on youtube. I think you will enjoy them immensely. Link is below:

youtube.com/user/chiefbrodyii

Tami Harris said...

I love the fruit comment! You do smoothies, doesn't that count? :) Don't forget, I tagged you too!! Ha. j/k

Ray and Amy said...

Hey
Love your blog. Glad you found mine, sorry I didn't tell you, just barely got it figured out. Talk to you soon.