Todd: Forgot to tell you. If you want to try e-mailing that video to me again, use yousendit.com. The "lite" version is free. You can send attachments up to 100MB in size.
Looks great!! You should have called us and we would have helped! Thanks so much for coming to my shower the other day. We need to get together again... the snow has finally stopped, so maybe we can have a bbq or something :)
Hooray for green grass! I swear it makes a home look nicer when the dirt is gone...and there's something better in its place. We'll have to get together soon.
Todd and I have been married 8 years and have two kids. We started our own company in 2007, and Todd works hard to give us a comfortable life so I can stay home and be a mom.
8 comments:
Becky Cute House:) Do you love you new neiborhood? Looks way nice.
Your grass looks great!! I know how good it feels not to have dirt anymore! :)
how pretty!
Finally you posted something! The grass looks way good! I can't wait for Crue to play on the swingset this summer!
Lucky girl. It looks so good!! Can't wait to come over and play on it.
Todd: Forgot to tell you. If you want to try e-mailing that video to me again, use yousendit.com. The "lite" version is free. You can send attachments up to 100MB in size.
Looks great!! You should have called us and we would have helped! Thanks so much for coming to my shower the other day. We need to get together again... the snow has finally stopped, so maybe we can have a bbq or something :)
Hooray for green grass! I swear it makes a home look nicer when the dirt is gone...and there's something better in its place. We'll have to get together soon.
Post a Comment