Geez, lucky kids!!! Keigan wants a bike for her birthday, but she doesn't know how to pedal, so it could be interesting. Way cute bikes. Love the pictures!
How fun for them! They look adorable on them. Just wait, before you know it Savana will be on two wheels! Your layout is adorable!! The Easter pictures were adorable too!
Todd and I have been married 8 years and have two kids. We started our own company in 2007, and Todd works hard to give us a comfortable life so I can stay home and be a mom.
4 comments:
Cute bikes!!! Jake looks so cute on his! I can't wait to see them ride 'em!!!
Geez, lucky kids!!! Keigan wants a bike for her birthday, but she doesn't know how to pedal, so it could be interesting. Way cute bikes. Love the pictures!
Cute new layout! I love it!
How fun for them! They look adorable on them. Just wait, before you know it Savana will be on two wheels! Your layout is adorable!! The Easter pictures were adorable too!
Post a Comment