Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Little Swimmer

Savana is taking swimming lessons at the Davis Aquatic Center. She is a great little swimmer, and loves the water. Most of the time she can't here the instructions from her teacher because she is under water. Swimming school (as she call it) is her favorite. A 25 min lesson isn't enough for her, but we are getting ready for summer and we can't wait!!



3 comments:

Debbie said...

She is a good little swimmer! I love it, and I can't wait for this summer!

bevany said...

Very cute. I can't wait for summer either. Seriously though...25 minutes? That's like a tease. That wouldn't be enough for Keigan either.

Brad Milkwick said...

This is Jessica Milkwick. I am married to Brad. I found your blog while I was blog surfing. Send me an email so I can add you to our blog. We are private.

yourulejch at yahoo

blog

bradandjessicamilk.blogspot.com