Todd got to share his birthday this year with Easter (a little weird being in March) , but he was a good sport. Savana is with him ready to blow out the candles, good thing there really wasn't 32 candles on the cake!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Happy birthday Todd! You'd better get him a motorcycle now.. ha ha
Happy Birthday Todd!
Just wanted to let you know that I changed our blog address to debandbri.blogspot.com. I don't want our last name on there anymore!!!
Hey Becky! I saw Debbie tonight and she told me the story of how you were mad that I didn't put the name on my page- I was dying laughing because I didn't really think anyone would care what it was. :) Have a good day!
Happy Birthday Todd!! Sorry we missed the celebration. Hope you had a fabulous day!!
Wow, you're really old.
Post a Comment