Whatever...how did you get such a cute header?? You're a total blogger now. It looks like such a fun trip. You guys have such a fun family. You're always going on trips. We need to get together again!!
Todd and I have been married 8 years and have two kids. We started our own company in 2007, and Todd works hard to give us a comfortable life so I can stay home and be a mom.
3 comments:
We had such a good weekend!! I can't wait to do it again! Love you guys...
Whatever...how did you get such a cute header?? You're a total blogger now. It looks like such a fun trip. You guys have such a fun family. You're always going on trips. We need to get together again!!
So glad you guys had a good time! Wish we were there, we missed you all!
Post a Comment