Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 8 Year Anniversary


Our Wedding Day!! June 30, 2000


Todd planned a
wonderful getaway
for us!

First we went to Sego Lily Day Spa for a
90min Massage, it was awesome!


Second we spent the night in Park City, at the
Stein Eriksen Lodge.

Cookies and hot Cocoa, yum!

8 Dozen Roses

Third Todd took me horse back riding, the
trails went through the Park City Ski Resort. It
was so beautiful!



Thanks to the BEST husband in the world!!
I Love You Forever!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Crazy 8! You two are too cute. Looks like you had a great time. It was so good to see you.

bevany said...

Dang, Todd goes all out doesn't he. Looks like such a great time. Happy anniversary!

Taylor Family said...

Wow, Todd is one great husband! It looks like you had a great time. it was so good to see you!

Brooke said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Good job Todd! Happy 8 years!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! Could you tell your husband to talk to mine??? What an awesome anniversary:)

Debbie said...

I am seriously jealous! I told Todd I would only help him out if he would tell Brian how to do this for our anniversary!! Glad you had a good time. You two really needed the time to relax and enjoy yourselves. Happy EIGHT years!

namyersfam said...

Congratulations you two! Your family is so cute! Love and miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Hi Becky and Todd! Todd, this is your cousin Nicole Peel. Becky, your sister's blog was listed on one of my friends' blogs, so I found yours! It's fun to see what y'all are up to! Looks like you had a great anniversary! We have a blog now, but it's set to private, so email me if you want to see it and I'll send you an invite dntpeel@hotmail.com

Tami Harris said...

Can you believe it's been 8 years? Crazy how time flies!! Kudos to Todd! I'm glad that you guys could have such a wonderful time!!