So cute... I can't believe she is going to be in Kindergarten next year. I swear she was just born. Time goes too fast! I love that sweet little girl!! She is so cute!
I am so excited and Happy to see my girl!!!!!! and our sweet Todd... You guys are darling!!!! Your children look like little Todd and Becky!!! Guess What??? Sweet "little" Jessica is getting married...can you believe it..I know we can't!! You can get to her blog through Tiffany's ....and ours too... wallacewonders.blogpot.com and definitelydancers.blogspot.com She is suppose to have an open house in Salt Lake..so maybe you can go...Please send me your address so I can send you an invitation.email keepsmiling0126@yahoo.com..Maybe we can see you sometime.....Love you and wish I could give you a "HUG"!!!
Becky & Todd!!!!!!! How on earth did I find your blog???? It is SO good to see pictures of your cute little kids! I'm so glad to see things going well for ya'll!!!
Almost 8 years of marriage!?!?! Wow! I can't believe how fast it goes!
Todd and I have been married 8 years and have two kids. We started our own company in 2007, and Todd works hard to give us a comfortable life so I can stay home and be a mom.
6 comments:
So cute... I can't believe she is going to be in Kindergarten next year. I swear she was just born. Time goes too fast! I love that sweet little girl!! She is so cute!
Very cute. I love the pictures. Keigan's is tomorrow and she can't wait. Crazy that they are going to be kindergarten!!
Congrats Savana...that's so great!
Congratulations! Savana is such a sweetheart I just love her! She is going to be the cutest girl in Kindergarten, look out for those boys!
I am so excited and Happy to see my girl!!!!!! and our sweet Todd...
You guys are darling!!!! Your children look like little Todd and Becky!!!
Guess What??? Sweet "little" Jessica is getting married...can you believe it..I know we can't!!
You can get to her blog through Tiffany's ....and ours too...
wallacewonders.blogpot.com and definitelydancers.blogspot.com
She is suppose to have an open house in Salt Lake..so maybe you can go...Please send me your address so I can send you an invitation.email keepsmiling0126@yahoo.com..Maybe we can see you sometime.....Love you and wish I could give you a "HUG"!!!
Becky & Todd!!!!!!! How on earth did I find your blog???? It is SO good to see pictures of your cute little kids! I'm so glad to see things going well for ya'll!!!
Almost 8 years of marriage!?!?! Wow! I can't believe how fast it goes!
Good to see you!
Post a Comment