Wow what a man to get to the top. I just couldn't quite make it up there. Maybe someday I will go back, wait a minute, NOT! That was way too hard for me. It was a beautiful climb though and I was happy to make it as far as I did. Did you run into any snow? Debbie/Canada
Todd and I have been married 8 years and have two kids. We started our own company in 2007, and Todd works hard to give us a comfortable life so I can stay home and be a mom.
1 comments:
Wow what a man to get to the top. I just couldn't quite make it up there. Maybe someday I will go back, wait a minute, NOT! That was way too hard for me. It was a beautiful climb though and I was happy to make it as far as I did. Did you run into any snow? Debbie/Canada
Post a Comment