
Just before we left for SCHOOL!!
Playing on the playground!
Making new friends!
Just before we left the school Savana
said, "I think I'm going to like this place!!"
She was so cute and excited, I hope it
stays that way!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten!!
Posted by Becky at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
She is seriously the cutest Kindergartener that I know!!! I love that girl---she melts my heart!
I am glad that she likes school! Both of your kids are so cute, it was good to see all of you last weekend!
She is so cute!! It is crazy how fast time passes. Before you know it, she will be starting high school.
Clayton starts on Wednesday. I'm think I'm more nervous than he is! She looks so cute
Fun, she is gonna love it and enjoy the break.
Look at you Savana! I'll bet that you rocked that Kindergarten class!
Hey Becky, your blog is so cute. I love it. I can't believe she is in Kindergarten.
Becky,
You guys have such a beautiful family!! It was so FUN to see you at the Travis wedding!!! Lets keep in touch:)
Laura
Post a Comment