I didn't know you went there!! How fun, and it looks like the kids had a blast!!
I bet it was so fun! Keigan would love that. I love Savana's goggles and even more love that Jacob has his binki in his mouth. So cute!
I miss you guys so much!!! I hope you had fun! and I hope your new house is GREAT! I will have to come and see it some time! Tell Savana I said Hello!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I didn't know you went there!! How fun, and it looks like the kids had a blast!!
I bet it was so fun! Keigan would love that. I love Savana's goggles and even more love that Jacob has his binki in his mouth. So cute!
I miss you guys so much!!! I hope you had fun! and I hope your new house is GREAT! I will have to come and see it some time! Tell Savana I said Hello!
Post a Comment